Want to explore London with us?
Join our Best of London retail safari on 5th July to experience the latest retail trends and get ahead of your competitors.
You’ll get to access our best insights and know-how as we show you the very best retail inspiration that London has to offer on this exciting retail trend tour.
As a retail market leader, London is home to some of the latest and best retail concepts in the world. We’ll show you the city’s strongest spaces and lesser-known gems, as well as the new openings that offer a glimpse into the future of retailing. And of course, you’ll get our insider insights and know-how at every step.
The tour will be led by Jack Stratten, Senior Trends Consultant at Insider Trends. He’ll share the insights behind each store’s strategy, give you lots of useful data and discuss how your business can take advantage of these latest retail trends. There’ll be a chance to meet some of the strategists and agencies behind some of these trendsetting projects, too. Lunch will be held at an innovative venue, packing inspiring experiences into every moment of the day.
By the end of this one-day trend tour you’ll feel much more confident about how you can get ahead in retail. The tour is sponsored by ecommerce leader Avensia. We want you to get the most value you can out of the day, which is why we’ll only spend five minutes introducing you to Insider Trends and Avensia, and the rest of the time on practical insights.
The tour will feature:
- The best new openings showcasing the future of retail
- Established high-performing spaces and their strategies for success
- Brilliant omnichannel initiatives (including low-tech ideas)
- Spaces that offer a high-level of experience and new ways of relationship building
- Around 10 store visits
What’s also included:
- Introductory trend presentation
- Meetings with trendsetters
- Lunch at a trendsetting venue
- Coffees and refreshments throughout the day
- Private executive transport
- Copy of slide deck to download after the tour
- Delivery from Insider Trends’ Senior Trends Consultant
A maximum of 14 places are available, encouraging discussion and networking. Book using the form below, or at our event page, before 21st June to get our early bird price of £600.00 per ticket (full price tickets cost £800.00).