What impact will COVID-19 have on the long-term future of retail?
It will actually affect it a lot less than you might think.
eMarketer predicts that, even by 2023, physical retail will still process 3.5x more sales than online channels.
The store will remain a key part of the retail ecosystem. But as the impact of digital continues to increase, its role will change.
This positive, inspiring, data-driven session will show you:
• Why some of the world’s hottest brands are fully committed to physical retail, opening more stores than ever
• Why it’s now smarter to market a retail business through stores than online channels
• The new roles for the physical retail space
• Simple changes to help your space perform these roles, and to get much more value out of your investment
• Recent, innovative store openings
• Simple changes to get more out of your investment in physical retail space
• How forward-thinking brands are now shaping and measuring the experience in their spaces
You’ll walk away with a new perspective on your retail spaces, performance-boosting ideas from world-leading businesses, and fresh energy for your team.
Book your session now
Sessions can be delivered online, to a group of up to 50 people, on the day and time of your choice.
They last approximately 45 minutes and can be followed by an informal discussion.
• Webinar session for up to 50 people
• A recording of the presentation
• A PDF of the slide deck used
Fee: £2,500 + VAT
We will happily cater to bespoke content requests, although this is likely to alter the fee. Please get in touch with your requirements to find out more.
Get in touch to find out more and book your session