Cate Trotter is a vastly experienced and much sought after retail speaker, who delivers public and private presentations to global audiences. These range from intimate sessions with C-level executives to keynote addresses to thousands at leading industry events.
Cate was named one of LinkedIn’s 12 Top Voices in the UK for 2017 and is regularly quoted by publications such as Forbes. According to iQmetrix, she is one of the Top 20 Global Retail Influencers, and was listed at 26th place in Vend’s Top Retail Influencers list.
Image credit: Sebastian Gabsch
Image credit - LS Retail
One of Cate’s great strengths is her ability to navigate an audience through complex subjects, which she boils down into a handful of resonant, powerful and memorable takeaways. Cate’s style is friendly, passionate and engaging. Her presentations are renowned for the way she makes great content and powerful insights the star of the show.
She speaks first-hand from her experiences of visiting stores and delivering retail safaris in New York, Tokyo, Sydney, Sao Paulo, Berlin, Amsterdam and further afield.
Cate launched two successful businesses in her twenties, leading to her being named a Future 100 and Startup 100 entrepreneur. This entrepreneurial background ensures Cate has great empathy with her audience and their challenges.
In addition to opening and closing conferences around the world, Cate has delivered retail presentations to Chanel, Nike, Galeries Lafayette, EE, Johnson & Johnson, Debenhams, Jaguar Land Rover, Levi’s, The British Library and more.To find out more and book your presentation, click here
Cate’s public speaking credits include:
• The International Salon Spa Business Network 2019, Florida, US
• FuelDay2019, The Netherlands
• ConneXion, Munich, Germany
• Retail Festival 2019, Lithuania
• Omnichannel Forum, Switzerland
• EME Summit, Stockholm, Sweden
• Retail Detail Congress, Antwerp, Belgium
• Studiogeschaefte – Speaking tour of Vienna, Cologne and Hamburg
• New Retail Day, Copenhagen, Denmark
• Peruvian Retail Congress, Lima, Peru
• Retail Week masterclass, London, UK
• ECR, Vienna, Austria
• Fodevaredagen, Island of Fyn, Denmark
• EXMA Trend Shopper, Bogota, Colombia
• Avensia B2B Summit, Stockholm, Sweden
• Grupo Roble – Speaking tour of Honduras, Nicaragua and Guatemala
• TextilWirtschaft Forum, Frankfurt, Germany
• Retail Insight, Oslo, Norway
• Retail Tomorrow, Hampshire, UK
• ICSC Innovation Forum, Amsterdam
Cate has also spoken privately at events in locations such as Mumbai, New York, Brussels, Munich, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Prague, Lapland and Iceland.
“What really fascinated me was Cate’s ability to adapt to our specific audience. Displaying great innovations is one thing, but making it relevant for our customers made it all so much better. She picked out the low hanging fruits of innovations that our customers could start implementing the day after. We could tell that our customers enjoyed the presentation and that it gave them something real that they could use for their business.”
Anders Andersson, Marketing Manager, Avensia
“It was so great to hear you speak. Your presentation was very thought provoking and inspiring. My colleague and I had a good follow-up conversation about it afterwards. I like the way you present, it’s very clear, there’s solid information, and you bring your personality in. We could have listened to you for much longer. Thank you!!”
Michael Krueger, Senior Design Manager, Bultmann Design Works, Bremen
To find out more and book your presentation:
– Email contact [at] insider-trends [dot] com
– Phone +44 (0)20 7183 3785
– Or fill in the contact form below
We look forward to hearing from you!