ICSC Europe to tackle innovation in retail real estate market in Berlin forum
Want to know how innovation is transforming cities, business models and the retail real estate market? These topics and more will be explored in ICSC Europe’s Retail Real Estate Innovation Forum held in Berlin, Germany on 13 September 2017.
The inaugural forum will bring together retail real estate professionals who are at the forefront of innovation, including investment, asset management, marketing, research and city leaders. A diverse programme focuses on how to innovate, transform and reinvent retail destinations to drive competitive advantage and deliver returns with topics including:
- The consumer in 2020 – Exploring who they are and what they want
- Great retail makes great cities – Showcasing how retail is the catalyst for urban growth
- Reinventing the future – Sharing innovations that will transform retail real estate
- Retail mixology – Discovering what the keys to success are in placemaking, retail mix, F&B and services
- Predicting success – Providing insights on how to spot the market and consumer trends that matter
- Berlin’s retail showcased – An insider’s tour of the most innovative retail places in Berlin
“The challenges and opportunities have never been greater in retail real estate. Disruptive change is all around us. Innovation can make the difference between thriving, just surviving or worse,” stated Bill Kistler, Executive Vice President & Managing Director EMEA, ICSC.
“Our upcoming Retail Real Estate Innovation Forum will provide insights to help unlock and profit from innovation and a chance to meet the visionaries at the forefront of change.”
Speakers include PSFK, Cushman & Wakefield, JLL, CBRE, Deutsche Asset Management, Milligan, Vapiano, STIR Architects and more.
Get your ticket now – https://www.icsc.org/events-and-programs/details/innovation-summit
For further information and programme details visit https://www.icsc.org/events-and-programs/details/innovation-summit.