Happy Friday! What have been this week’s retail trends? Here are just a few of the stories that have been on our radar:
- Topshop are launching a collection of accessories that’ll incorporate bPay by Barclaycard contactless payment tech (pictured above).
- Amazon expands its UK grocery offering with the launch of Amazon Pantry for Prime subscribers.
- Ted Baker’s non-traditional marketing strategy results in a 75% ecommerce uplift.
- The state of retail tech in 6 visuals
- Ikea to open an Oxford Street click and collect store?
- The innovative delivery system transforming Gothenburg roads
- We find out more about “one of the scariest, yet exciting things you’ll see in retail!”
Follow Insider Trends on Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates on retail trends. Seen anything cool that you think we should know about? Let us know in the comments.