It’s been another busy week in the world of retail. Before you spend your time wading through hundreds of sites, why not read our selection of retail trends links that have taken our fancy this week?
- Amazon is opening its first physical bookstore. The store in Seattle will apparently “integrate the benefits of offline and online book shopping“.
- Meanwhile, Amazon Prime London and parts of the south east now get unlimited same day delivery.
- This year will be the first time that global consumers of media will spend more time online than watching TV.
- Google takes its double click advertising to the London streets.
- We Are Pop-Up are launching “the world’s first property social network” to allow brands to pool resources in order to afford bigger pop-up places.
- There are 94,284 tech companies in London. Where are they? Find out in this tech map of London.
- Ringly have teamed up with Mastercard to allow you to pay through your smart jewellery. (Read our recent post about wearable tech and retail here.)
- Tommy Hilfiger is letting customers see their latest fashion show – through virtual reality headsets. (We wrote about virtual reality and augmented reality here.)
- And we’re excited to see Dover Street Market Haymarket.
Follow us on Twitter for up-to-the minute retail trends. What interesting retail news have you seen this week?