Happy Friday! Why not end your week with a browse through some of the retail trends articles that we’ve been reading this week?
- Lidl opens its “Lidl of the Future” in Northamptonshire (pictured above)
- Asda is not taking part in the Black Friday sales this year
- While more personalised services to be launched by Sainsbury’s next year
- John Lewis is opening stores in Europe
- Are robots the key to making bricks and mortar stores competitive again?
- Bricks and Mortar is still king for costume jewellery buyers
- And pop-up retail is now worth an impressive £2.3bn to the UK economy
See you next week!